...............................
i hope i can make it.
I have to make it!
Minutes seem like hours, hours seem like months.
Tomorrow will be worse. I don't know what I'm going to to do when hours feel like years.
I have NEVER been this excited/ anxious/ nervous/happy
I have to make it!
Minutes seem like hours, hours seem like months.
Tomorrow will be worse. I don't know what I'm going to to do when hours feel like years.
I have NEVER been this excited/ anxious/ nervous/happy
about something in my WHOLE life!
My destiny lies in a big white envelope that will come tomorrow.
I will open it at 5.
I will open it at 5.
Expect news by 5:30 at the latest.
I'm going to go wrap presents, make cake pops, and do everything I can to pass the time.
Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight. I couldn't last night until like 2:30.
Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight. I couldn't last night until like 2:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment