November 10, 2012

Days 7-10 of Gratitude

Day 7
I'm grateful for my education! Sometimes I hate school! Its repetitive and its hard! BUT I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to go to school and college. I know that it will bless me more than I know! I know that I will be even more grateful for it one day when I'm working or helping my own kids with homework etc.

Day 8
This might seem weird but I am thankful for Technology. Seriously. The world would be a completely different place without it! I use WAY TOO MUCH technology

i.e; My cell phone, my laptop, My TV/ Netflix, my iPod, and Horizon- the program I use at work. + Many more things!

Day 9
FOOD! I love food and I am so blessed to have it all around me! I've started a Gluten free diet this week just because we think I might have a slight allergy to it and BOY do I realize how grateful I am for food in general not just food without wheat flour. (But I will say gluten free brownies are DeLiGhTfUl! Yum!) I know how lucky my family is not to have to worry about how to pay for food with everything else. Even when I was away at school I knew that if things got any worse with my money situation, I could have called my parents and they could have bought me some groceries (not saying that they didn't do that out of the goodness of their hearts just because when I would come home to visit anyway (-: )

Day 10
This is really silly but I am EXTREMELY glad this happened today;


*****Attention Students*****
There is a problem with Canvas I am unable to publish Party #2.
Currently there is no one available on campus to assist me.  I will have to wait until Monday to correct the problem. I apologize for the inconvenience.  I know How much you wanted to party this weekend.
That was seriously AMAZING! I have been stressing over this test and I didn't want to take it today but now I get to wait which means more study time! 
OH P.S. My teacher is funny and he likes to call Tests Parties. I'm not really sure why but he does. So that's what this announcement really means. 

So There is what I'm grateful for today BUT I also want to share this because its really awesome; 

THIS MEANS THAT MY BISHOP HAS LOOKED OVER EVERYTHING (-my dental records after the picture) I AM SO STINKIN' CLOSE! :)
I am a little impatient but I know that its all in the lords time and it will get done when it's right. Just exciting! 

That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment